Monday, December 15, 2008

EOY 2008

I guess I am one of the latest blogger to report on the event which just happens last Saturday at Singapore Expo. Been too busy sorting out the 700+ photos which only 80ish photos have been decent. :(
This is the 2nd time I attended this event, managed to meet up with some bloggers like the FAMOUS panther who failed to hide from me. Now onto the cosplayers..

DSC00325 copy
Cutest Nell I've seen so far.

DSC00405 copy
Last appearance for HoiHoi-San at EOY08.

DSC00401
Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji.

DSC00441 copy
The girl in the center got one of the best costume for the event imo.

DSC00879 copy
The Idolmaster group.

DSC00918 copy
And lastly the dynasty warrior girl which panther have been crazy over.

Got nothing to said much, basically the event have been covered by most of the bloggers.
For more of my photos which I've taken, can be found
here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

And stop saying I am crazy over her. Now she will think I am some crazed otaku, good lord.

The girl in the center was the winner of the individual female cosplay competition I believe.

Blurmage said...

No worries, no one read my blog anyway. Your safe. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm reading it..
And I'm not alone.