Sunday, January 04, 2009

My Favorite anime for year 2008 - Part Two

The second and the final part of my favorite anime for 2008.
Part one of the review can be read here and again, the title here are not in any particular order of preferences.


Soul Eater 2nd OP - Papermoon (Tommy Heavenly6)

One of the ongoing series which had not ended yet. So far, Soul Eater is one of the best animated action anime in my opinion. The fight itself is very detailed and you won't get bored of it. Sadly, the anime is not following the actual storyline in the manga and hopefully, it won't end up like Claymore. Need more of Excalibur!!!


Kannagi OP - Motto Hade Ni Ne! (Haruka Tomatsu)

I guess this must be one of the more popular title this year, correct me if I'm wrong. ^^; The story is about a wood statue carved by a art student coming to life in the form of goddess. From then on, they have to live together to fight the impurities that are gathering within the town. Go watch it if you like those type of spice of life comedy.


Code Geass R2 - World End (Flow)

I don't think I need to elaborate much on this title. For those who had watched season one will not want to miss on this finale. Major plot twist, pretty mecha makes the 2nd season more enjoyable than the 1st season. Of course, the ending for R2 kinda took me by surprise too. :3

With this, we've come to the end of the short reviews. This are the few of the 2008 titles that I will recommend friends to watch.
Gonna be doing a must watch list for the winter 2008 anime next. Till then, seeya~

No comments: