Monday, November 24, 2008

Anime Festival Asia 08 - The Aftermath

It's been a blast for me for the past 2 days where I spend most of the time at Suntec together with thousand others who had attended this event. Figurine companies showcasing their products, high profile people from the animation industries giving talks, live performance by Ichirou Mizuki and May'n. I really do hope to know more people who will attend this event with me tho. :(

I guess many people like me really enjoyed this event or at least one lucky guy did. I did had a lot of fun going around and taking photos of the cosplayers on the 2nd day with my uber 2 years old crappy campact digicam(time to invest in a DSRL!). Have to chase the cosplayers around tho, hope I wish they have a cosplay corner where all cosplayers will be gathered there. ^^;

Overall, I think the event is really well done and organised. Really hoping to see a AFA09 next year. Till then looking forward to EOY08.

And before I end, a short Lion PV for all of you peeps. ^^

No comments: